Social Icons

Friday, December 6, 2013

Spec-ulation.

My new specs finally came in! So the story starts with the fact that I'm basically blind without my contacts. When I first got glasses in fourth grade i said to my mother, "Mom, look! I can actually read the signs!". Basically, I had no idea that the world wasn't blurry. It was quite the revelation, I assure you. I got contacts In seventh grade. Without them I cannot see. It's simply impossible, I pretty much have to use a cane or navigate with sonar like a bat. However, for the past four years I haven't worn my glasses outside of my home, (even when my eyes were killing me). Recently, I decided it was about time to purchase some new specs. What I'm about to tell you will change your life....I got these glasses online for $25! If you're reading this, i'm convinced you must be absolutely shocked. There's this website called Zennioptical.com! It's completely phenomenal! So if for some reason you're like me and procrastinate in the glasses purchasing department, this will be the smartest decision you've made in a while. I hope you all have an spectacular weekend! 

Xoxo
Nikkimarie 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!