Social Icons

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday |

Happy Saturday Y'all. Im currently eating gelato/watching a chick flick, because what else does one do on a Saturday. I'm a typical girl sometimes. I know. This is pretty much my go-to outfit for a Saturday because it's so effortless and comfortable. I'm definitely a heels girl, however, occasionally I feel like being comfortable and these loafers are perfect for the job. I typically never do my hair on Saturdays and just rock the leftover curls or waves, so that's what's going on in this look. Laziness at it's finest. Oops. 

I hope you all have an incredible weekend.❤️ 








XOXO
Nikkimarie

Hat: Target
Scarf: Target
Bag: Olivia and Joy
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: GH Bass
Watch: Fossil



2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit girly! You are too gorgeous, and yes, I too love to rock leftover curls. :)

    xo Lizzie
    thekindhearted.com

    ReplyDelete