Social Icons

Thursday, November 21, 2013

First Things First

     I often find myself wondering, "what's my purpose?" or "how can I make a difference?". Yet, the conclusion I always come to is that I want to be a world changer. For as long as I can recall I have absolutely loved writing. Writing somehow channels my inner creativity and gives me a sense of purpose. The goal of this blog is simply to inspire someone. I love God with all my heart and hope to somehow demonstrate his infinite love for humanity. I love fashion and am a firm believer that personal style can help you find yourself. Music is an enormous part of my life and something I think everyone can relate to. Culture, (Literature, Movies, Music), is something I personally find fascinating. I hope to encourage someone with this blog. Words are powerful, as well as life altering. My goal is to uplift someone and let you know that God loves you more than you could ever imagine.

Love,
Nikki Marie
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just Love taking this time to simply read, and be captured by what is in your heart and mind. I strongly believe that God's purpose for your life is beyond of what you can see or feel, and that you have what it takes to change this world, and it all starts with these simple words that are being embodied in our souls.

    Mayken Giraldo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Did give the definition of Spirit in John 6:63 (His Words)

    ReplyDelete