Social Icons

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

25 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1.) Although I pretty much use Nikki for all of my social media sites...only like three people actually call me as Nikki in real life.

2.) I have a very serious addition to pomegranate Brookside. Sometimes I'm really bad and I eat them in church. Yeah. It's a problem.

3.) I love jazz.

4.) I am a massive fan of Alfred Hitchcock movies.

5.) Cary Grant. Enough said.

6.) I will never tire of watching Sleepless in Seattle. "It was like..magic."

7.) Sometimes I listen to opera in my spare time, just to mix things up, and I legitimately enjoy it.

8.) I got shingles at age 14.

9.) I like to mix different perfumes together.

10.) My favorite color is gold.

11.) I plan on naming my son, Royal. (I'm trusting you not to take my baby name)

12.) Ice cream, specifically gelato, is probably my most favorite thing on the planet.

13.) The paragraphs that I have saved in my notes (random thoughts) are so interesting and bizarre (basically an accurate depiction of how my brain operates).

14.) I strongly believe in the concept of a soulmate.

15.) I am a total perfectionist in every sense of the word.

16.) I'm an advocate of overdressing. (Oops you probably already knew that).

17.) My mom always tells people that the only times I'm mean are when I'm hungry or lost. Extremely accurate. Lol.

18.) I want to travel the entire world.

19.) Males: There are few things more attractive than exceptional piano skills & great cologne.

20.) Peonies are my favorite flowers.

21.) Despite the fact that he passed over a decade ago, my great grandfather is still a very well respected author in the apostolic circle. I like to attribute my writing gene to him.

22.) Brown hair. Blue eyes. = My Weakness.

23.) I respect my parents more than anyone else on the planet.

24.) I LOVE to be outdoors. People have this misconception that because I enjoy dressing well, that all I do is shop. Lolol. I love to hike, bike, kayak, swim etc.

25.) I'm out of ideas. 

Follow me on Instagram! - @nikki.marie1

1 comment:

  1. OMW # 17! lol ... I have a feeling my fiance would agree with that about me. And Cary Grant... if TCM has a marathon of his films, you definitely know where I will be:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete